Mittwoch, 7. November 2012

President Of The United States Of America

Congratulations Mr. Obama!!!

Ich war echt ein bisschen nervös heute den ganzen Tag über. Die Amerikaner habens dann aber doch noch hingekriegt und nicht den doofen Romney gewählt! Hurra!! 

Ich interessiere mich ja sonst nicht so arg für Politik aber man muss sich ja schliesslich ein bisschen informieren. Und ich muss ehrlich zugeben - und schäme mich dafür ein bisschen - dass ich über den Wahlvorgang in Amerika fast mehr weiss als über den in den Schweiz xD

Anyway, auf 4 weitere Obama-reiche Jahre!

Hey, wer hat von euch hat eigentlich die Wahlen verfolgt oder wer berechtigt ist sogar abgestimmt?


via
I was a little nervous during the whole day but the americans did it - the right thing in my opinion - and reelected Mr. Obama! Hurray! 

I'm usually not that much interested in politics of course I know about the general things and I do care what's going on whether in my own country or in the world. I honestly have to say, that I actually know more about the whole procedure of the USA than of Switzerland, which is kinda embarassing, I know xD

Anyway, I'm glad to have you as a president of the USA 4 more years Mr. Obama!

Oh hey, who of you guys followed the whole voting and who actually did vote?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Danke für deinen Kommentar! XOXO Nissy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...